Erika's Minimalibu 7'3'' needed a cover when she lent it to me. so - overnight - I managed with what I had at home: an old embroidered curtain for the front and a worn-out nightdress (split into two)for the back. probably the nightdress fabric was the most suitable, cause it was elastic. the curtain was very frayed so the pics show how it resulted at the end of the trip (it has been hand-carried).
mercoledì 29 settembre 2010
surf cover
Erika's Minimalibu 7'3'' needed a cover when she lent it to me. so - overnight - I managed with what I had at home: an old embroidered curtain for the front and a worn-out nightdress (split into two)for the back. probably the nightdress fabric was the most suitable, cause it was elastic. the curtain was very frayed so the pics show how it resulted at the end of the trip (it has been hand-carried).
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento